Amateur Minute 4 Amateur Minute 4

Just for your info.

The song for the "music box" scene is called "Dominee Dimitri" by De Klootzaken, a classic gabba tune but a bit rare because it was banned for containing a sample of a dutch preist talking about how this kinda music is evil... he wasnt too happy and took the artist to court!... or at least, thats the story.

Lord-Sonx responds:

well thanx for that! now i know! and knowing is half the battle! *G I JOOEEEEEEEEEE*

The Morgue The Morgue

er.... (slowly backs away from ZekeySpaceyLizard)

That was weird! so weird in fact it was weird with a capital 8!!!

Excellent work none the less!

(im gonna have twisted dreams tonight!.. i watched rubber johnny about an hour ago... now this!)
seriously though, i thought the artwork was well in keeping with the 60's soundtrack, animation - top notch, reminisent of Ren and Stimpy, what more can i say!?

HEY!!! i just realised, we met on the Weebl web site some time ago and you pointed me to your "Im blue" flash... i think i was asking for storyboard advice for my now defunct Ninja Slug project. (i thought i recognised the name!)

Anyway, congrats... sure to be a classic!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

I remember your ninja slug!
It was quite cute! :>

My name is Bill My name is Bill

funny

very funny

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Not the best tower defense game, but still great.

I really enjoyed this game. Although it isn't as in depth as some similar games, it makes up for this with the satisfyingly rapid bloon popping action.

I finished it with 15 dart monkeys and 3 super monkeys (all maxed), 3206 money and 36 lives.

More Bloons More Bloons

excellent game!

I just completed it! :D

"GAME COMPLETED!
CONGRATULATIONS
THANKS FOR PLAYING
MORE BLOONS!"

Some of the levels seem impossible, but they're just fiendishly difficult.

Dart 3D Dart 3D

Darn Fine...

That is chuffin' excellent mate - and all for 88k!!!!!!!!!

Im interested to know how you made the 3d ships n stuff... is it all AS?
if so, strip me naked and cover me in chocolate!

well, ahem, not literally, unless you're female and... oh whatever, i'll do it myself!

again, Excellent work!

Denvish responds:

Heh. Yeah, the ships were redrawn with API each frame, the circles are again drawn with API, but put inside MCs and then resized/repositioned according to ship position.
Saw your drum machine submission, very impressed with that, looks really good. I've seen your name in the AP, but I didn't realise you made Flash too. Gonna have another play with it later.

Thanks for the review. And no, I'm not female =)